Chem-Dry Green Carpet Cleaning That You Can Trust
Green carpet cleaning places ensure that our Gold Coast customers get the most eco-friendly restoration possible. It is time that we all limit the use of harmful chemicals. This applies to the great outdoors but also inside your home. Cleaning carpets and removing bacteria safely have been the focus of Chem-Dry cleaning solutions during the last decade.
Promoting a healthy household and a sustainable environment is at the forefront of everything we do at Chem-Dry – from our proprietary low-moisture cleaning process to our green-certified solutions.
Our goal is to offer customers a cleaner and healthier option for your family when it comes to professional carpet, area rug and upholstery cleaning.
Limit Water Usage When Cleaning Carpets and Upholstery
For many years carpets were cleaned and were left to dry. This took days depending on the steam cleaner and the type of carpet and/or fibre. The incubation of mould quite often followed and this led to quite an unhealthy home. Chem-Dry took a decision to limit the water usage with the help of flow restrictors and our great carbonated cleaning solution – The Natural.
Green, Clean and Healthy
The Natural is a bit like giving your carpets a mineral bath. We have cleaned millions of carpets with our proprietary carbonated cleaning solution. Our cleaning results on wool and synthetic fibres have been outstanding. This is one of the main factors that helped Chem-Dry in becoming the leading carpet cleaning franchise in the world.
You really want two things in carpet cleaning. Effective dirt/stain removal and of course a safe cleaning process. We deliver on both of these and promise to get even better!
Only Chem-Dry Uses The Natural® for a Deep Clean That’s Also Green
- The Natural is a green-certified cleaning solution
- We use The Natural to clean carpets, rugs, sofas and mattresses
- All ingredients in The Natural are on FDA G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) list
- Safe and non-toxic for your family
- Our carpets stay cleaner for a longer period
- Green carpet cleaning is the best option if you suffer from allergies
Our research facility in the USA is always trying to improve our cleaning solutions and make them safer. We lead the Australian carpet cleaning industry with our environmentally focused restoration.
Chem-Dry Green Certified Products
Chem-Dry offers a number of other products that meet the qualifications to be classified as Green-Certified:
- The Natural, Chem-Dry’s carbonated cleaning solution for carpets, rugs, and upholstery
- Stain Extinguisher
- Stain Extinguisher Grease and Oil
- Professional Strength Spot Remover
- Professional Strength Grease & Oil Remover
- Green Monster Pre Spray
- PowerGuard Protectant
- Final Rinse
- Upholstery Wet Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorisers
- World Famous Pet Odour Remover